Tuesday 29 May 2012

My home town ! Ipoh , Perak , Malaysia .

Assalamualaikum and hi ! I feel so happy and thankful because I could visited my hometown and met my granny again . I noticed they were very busy . so I just do my own work without disturbing them . but yeah , a little bit sad because there have no small children in my village anymore . They were all grown already . so I just accompanied by laptop . I feel so delighted anyhow =) In along my journey to go and back from my village . I have captured some great scenery of Perak's mountain . and sunrise during dusk =) here is these !





some more pictures >>>> click down 




Well , my mum is my super driver !! =) 


Guess what ? This is me ! LOL =) let it blurr image k =) 

Actually , I've lots of pictures wanna put here . but I know some of you would say I'm too over , yeah ?
Tata (bye) =)