Saturday 6 August 2011

! Today is a very tired day !

Fyuhh !! i guess for 4 hour i spent time with my sister , Deela to buy a necessary for Aidil Fitri . today , my sister brought me to the shopping mall , The Store . I bought a new clothes , baju kurung , new shoes and new shirt for Aidil Fitri that will come soon . thats all is new one . I'm very thankful . thanks sis Deela =D ahaa ! while i'm waiting for my sister , Katijah at her work place , i saw my classmate !! She is Athirah . ehee , actually she saw me first , then she greet at me > Sabi ! , at that time , i saw Tirah is very pretty ! i have no word to say to tira until she's gone pass me .. Tirah is very cute with her lesung pipit . okay , then i went back home . my sister and i felt very tired !! what was very tired is to find for suitable baju kurung for me ! errh ! there was no suitable clothes for me . but finally we found it , just a simple blue baju kurung one ., Alhamdulillah .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.