Thursday 25 August 2011

Happy Hari Raya Aidil Fitri >> I love Syawal ! will Miss Ramadhan !

Hey , even Aidil Fitri is coming , i'm a bit sad because Ramadhan will leave n i have to wait for Ramadhan to come back for next year , huhu .. i hope i will never forget sweet memories along this Ramadhan .

n >> Welcome back Syawal ! Muslim person will celebrate Aidil Fitri with their family , including me ! ahh ! can't wait anymore . This is a special month to apology n forgive one another . I will enjoy this Syawal wisely . I will visit my cousin , nephew , uncle , aunt n my sweet grandparents at the village . can't wait to eat Lemang , rendang , nasi impit , lontong n ketupat !! never forget to Kuih raye . my mum made it by herself ! i'm so thankful . i hope this Syawal will give me a thousand happiness n meaning .. i hope it will fill of cheerful event ! Amin ..

Even like that , i wanna say thanks so much to Ramadhan . Ramadhan month just test us to be patient n make more rewards to bring to hereafter . I love Ramadhan n Syawal !!
please forgive me if i ever made u feel mad n mess .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.