Friday 5 August 2011

A Happy Day and Month

Wow ! instead , i have to say Alhamdulillah . I am very happy for today especially at night , because i was joined my lovely father , Ibrahim went to mosque and joined everyone to Solat Tarawih together . i am so delighted =D At first , i feel so lazy to go to mosque , but my father show me his lion face , that's mean i have to go too . no excuse !! okay-okay .. aye father ~ when we reached at there , i feel a great spirit was came at me , then i ran quickly to doing Solat Fardhu Isyak , at that time , Imam was recited for Iqamat !! Fortunately , i was not late . Alhamdulillah =D This is month for Ramadhan ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.